I have to say thanks again to everyone who nominates me for blog awards, it means a lot. They encourage me to keep blogging because I really feel like at least someone out there is interested in what I have to say. Why you would be…well, that’s another discussion.
This is now my fourth time receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Not much has changed since the first time – see that post here.
I wanted to make a quick shout-out to the blogger who nominated me, though. Her name is C. J. Sullivan and her blog is A Journey Of A Soul. You should all go check out her blog because it is not only inspiring, but it’s funny at times and filled with lots of good advice. It’s all mostly centered around writing, but that doesn’t mean that anyone can’t enjoy it.
C. J. Sullivan is a kind person, extremely encouraging, she’s supportive of other Indie authors and she’s a pretty good writer, too. If you want to know anymore about her I recommend checking out her blog. Also, come back next Wednesday here because she’s my next guest blogger.
So thanks to her for the nomination, and thanks to everyone else for the support. I’d just like to mention a few other blogs who were not on my first list (because I wasn’t following them at the time) but I think deserve this nomination as well.
That’s about all I’ve got to say.
Thanks for reading,
- Inspiring Blogger Award (owlsandorchids.com)
- Very Inspiring Blog Award (homecreationseveryday.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thanks Arlen! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogging Award (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (8020sund.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (foodflavorfascination.wordpress.com)
- nominations make my day! (brownponytail.wordpress.com)