So I was nominated for this award by the writer of the lovely blog alisonsideas. I’m really quite enthused that she even thought of me and my blog for this award. I’ve been all smiles all day that so many people are enjoying my blog, and I’m glad to get this inspiring award. I don’t really get awards ever, especially from peers, so this is awesome!
Now, this award has some requirements. I guess I’ll have to answer five questions, and nominate eight other bloggers.
1) If you could change something what would you change?
– The ignorance and insensitivity so many people have towards other poeple.
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
– None. I’m 19 right now, and every year gets better.
3) What one thing really scares you?
– Getting a real job and not being in school.
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
– Get a novel published. This would mean everything to me.
5) If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
– I really have no interest to be anyone else. I guess I’m just too narcissistic…. But really, I’ve got so many things I want to do every day that never get done as me, how could I keep up if I was someone else?
Now, here are the eight blogs I nominate. They’re all very exciting and unique, so please check them out. If alisonsideas didn’t just get this award, I would nominate her blog because it is one of the best out there. Really.
So here are my nominations:
1) This is your real mother speaking… – she’s got a great sense of humour, witty comments and very meaningful posts.
2) Writing In The Cold – a great blog about writing, with just the right mix of fun and creativity.
3) Writing Fiction Blog – a very intriguing blog, with some great humour in all the right places. Also about writing, so it’s great.
4) Michael McMullen – This guy has a sense of humour almost like mine, so I can appreciate his blog.
5) Out Where The Buses Don’t Run – A very unique blog from a very unique blogger. There’s not much out there that I’ve seen like this blog, but it’s sooo good.
6) ukdesperatehousewifeusa – I guess I’m officially ‘blog buddies’ with this blogger! lol but her blog is fun too. Just about daily life, but she spices it up with anything from humour to turkey shaped ice cream.
7) Curtiss Ann Matlock – a great blog about writing and reading. Her posts always get me thinking about my writing, and some of the questions she presents are very thought provoking.
8) The Risable Rambler – a fun blog, which I enjoy every post. Great set-up of blog too, and the writer definitely is very creative.
Please check out these blogs, as they are awesome and all deserve this nomination.
This is all for now, but I’ll most likely have some NaNoWriMo post later today.
Thanks for reading!
Thanks alisonsideas for the nomination!
P.S. This is my 50th post on my blog! Yay.
- R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. Blog Award (screwiness-o-rama.com)
- Frivolity and friendship (1) (thisislemonade.wordpress.com)
- Thank you! (kiramoorescloset.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Been Nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)